Rules For All DiscussionsEdit
Talk pages and Discussions are places of discussion about wikia issues, improvements, and problems, as well as discussions about Red Storm and its content.
- All posts should be signed.
- Users are forbidden from editing the posts of other users. Users are allowed to edit their own posts only.
User Message WallsEdit
- Please be polite and respectful when posting on other users message walls.
Article Talk PagesEdit
- Article talk pages are used to discuss issues on the article itself, not for speculation on the article's content. This shall be taken to blogs or a discussions.
- Personal attacks between users are not permitted on talk pages. Continuing this activity may result in a ban.
- Any vandalism or inane questions will be removed.
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Topics not relating to Red Storm or the wiki will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Posting of any sexual explicit content, including but not limited to pornography, any kind of hentai, or yaoi will lead to an immediate block from both discussions and the Wiki.
- Do not share personal information such as phone numbers, home addresses, or social media accounts in the discussions. Anyone who requests this information should be reported, and may face a ban.
- It's possible for users to use images on their posts for the purpose of conveying their discussion. However, the rules regarding spamming, trolling and sexual explicit content still apply.
- List of image hosting sites you can use for your posts include imgur, photobucket, and giphy.
- Note: due to technical limitations only a maximum of one image is allowed per discussion post.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Ask an administrator.
- Any posts made in the Staff Announcements category that are not from an admin or a discussions moderator will be deleted without any notice.